*That good problem being: on such a beautiful day, how should I spend my time?
I did both.
Clockwise, from top left:
- Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Chunky in teal (#10) - 4 balls, sage (#11) - 2 balls, and pink (#4) - 2 balls. No plans yet for these yarns, although the pink may become a baby hat.
- Muench "Touch Me" in fuschia (#08) - 6 balls, green (#04) - 5 balls, and purple (#38) - 6 balls. All earmarked for gifts of "Vintage Velvet" scarves (from Scarf Style).
- Jade Sapphire Mongolian Cashmere, 2 hanks each in "Deep Denim" (#44) - 6-ply, "Amethyst Haze" (#17) - 8-ply, and "Lilac" (#31) - 8-ply. No plans yet, except to fondle.
- Kaalund "Relish" in "Sapphire" - 2 hanks. No plans, but probably a hat.
- Rowan Big Wool in "Flirty" (green, #38) - 3 balls. One ball not pictured because it's already in use. (I'll share pictures of that project when finished - maybe this weekend.) No plans for other two balls.