Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tuesday Night Knitters take over the World!

*
...or at least half of the Barnes & Noble cafe. Our knitting group had a big crowd tonight, and I didn't get a shot of everyone in attendance, but I did grab a few pictures of knitting projects:

Deb finished her sweater!
*

Robin H. showed off her Mystery Shawl-in-progress,
and Tami plays Vanna White, while Alice looks on.

(Hi Alice! Welcome to TNK!)
*

Amy finished this adorable baby outfit
*

Just in time! Does it fit?
*

New TNK member Jennifer,
(whose name escapes me - arrgh! Someone help me out, please!)
finished her Einstein coat!
*

Last, but certainly not least,
Renny finished this gorgeous shawl for her daughter.
Lucky daughter!

*

Fun times, as usual! Tomorrow morning I leave for Maryland for a few days for work and then Stitches East. Lots of potential blog fodder!
*

3 comments:

Nikki said...

looks like great fun!! And what lovely finished items!! have GREAT fun at Stitches!

emmy said...

Looks like a really fun night and what wonderful knits! I was especially interested in the Einstein coat as I have had yarn for that project for over a year now and just can't decide. It helps to see it on a real live person! It is beautiful.

I think the baby outfit is lovely and fits just fine.

Love Robin and her shawl.

Anonymous said...

Love Amy's baby outfit - I missed seeing that. Too cute! Great picture of Deb's sweater, too. What a great night!