***Well, busy, (for me), anyway.
Here's the plan:
- Friday: shower, pack and leave for Lynchburg, stay overnight with sister's family
- Saturday morning/early afternoon: attend Spring Fiber Festival with sister; wave at Bess and Jane and Lawre and everyone!
- Saturday late afternoon: drive back to Richmond
- Sometime between now and Sunday: purchase & wrap birthday gift for niece; do laundry and pack for business trip
- Sunday noon: drive to Hanover for niece's birthday lunch
- Sunday afternoon: drive home, pick up luggage, drive to train station
- Sunday evening: train to Baltimore (I will make the train this time, dammit!)
- Sunday late evening: catch shuttle to hotel in Columbia, MD; sleep.
Have a great weekend everyone, wherever you may find yourself!