Name 5 places other than your house or a knitting store where you have knit...
1) At a beach house in Nags Head, NC
2) At a lakehouse at Lake Gaston.
3) Along the parade route for the Ashland Christmas Parade.
4) In countless airports and planes.
5) On a train.
A few more I'ved added, 'cause my list is not very exciting:
6) At a church.
7) Watching the Redskins lose a play-off game at my brother Pat's house.
8) Watching the Olympics at my brother Tommy's house.
9) At Barnes & Noble.
Finally, a place where I recently kicked myself for forgetting my knitting: a Richmond Braves game last Thursday. (Pictures forthcoming in the near future).
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
A Teeny Tuesday Meme...