Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm a winner!

***
Sometimes it pays to goof-off surf the internet.

Yesterday, while searching high and low for a review of a potential yarn purchase, I stumbled upon Tiffany's blog with a contest for FREE YARN, and so of course I entered, (free yarn, people!), never expecting to actually win.

Wonder of wonders, I did win, (thanks, Tiffany!!), and here are the yarns she's sending me:




Left to Right:

  1. Koigu KPPPM, P529 (it's TEAL, people!)
  2. Vesper Sock Yarn, Bleu (it's BLUE, people, and it's Vesper!)
  3. Manos del Uruguay, Wildflowers (I can now knit My So-Called Scarf!)

I've been wanting to try ALL of these yarns, so I'm very, VERY excited to have won them! And I'm really loving the colors!

Tiffany, you have made my WEEK!... Thanks again, so much!... :-)

***

6 comments:

Krista said...

Congrats, Mary! I've knit with that color of Manos! It's incredible.

Liz said...

Great haul!! YOu will love the Vesper...I'm a big fan :)

Bess said...

woo woo. I love a winner!

And I love knitting with new, untried yarns. Congratulations.

knitfriendly said...

Wow Mary! Those are some sweet yarns! :) Congratulations on winning!

Robin said...

Congratulations!! I love the Teal & the blue...of course! I love Koigu!

Melanie said...

Jealous of the vesper! I've tried to order it a few times but they're always sold out. congrats!