Saturday, July 01, 2006

Get the Knitty Gritty

***
For those who get DIY network, (digital cable or satellite), just a reminder that they begin airing new episodes (Season 4) of Knitty Gritty starting Monday, July 3rd, at 11:30 am. So set those VCRs/DVRs/TiVos or just set yourself on the couch on Mondays at 11:30 am.

Well, I'm off to beautiful Lake Gaston for the extended holiday weekend, so I guess I better get my act in gear so I can leave in the next couple of hours.

Have a great Independence Day holiday, everyone!
***

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I watched part of it! FaveSpouse could hardly believe it, watching Kelly Deal make a purse. Knitting! she seemed quite good too. Having a rock star do it really puts in in perspective for him.

Off to listen to some Pixies now...

knitfriendly said...

Thanks for letting us know! I have set my DVR :)