Saturday, October 28, 2006

Think Pink Contest Winners!

***
Thanks, once again, to everyone who got involved with the Think Pink Challenge, and to those who responded to my blog contest in support of it.

The challenge goes on, but the contest is over. I have drawn names and winners have been identified.

The contest winners are as follows:

First Place:

Each first place winner wins one skein of their choice of Blue Moon Fiber Arts' "Socks That Rock", or another comparably-priced yarn of their choice.

I also felt like there ought to be an additional winner's category for those whose names weren't drawn to win the yarn, but who still made the effort to contribute to this cause. Therefore, I give you the following runner-up winners:


Honorable Mention:

Each honorable mention winnner wins one pattern of their choice from Morehouse Merino.


I will be contacting each winner to work out the finer details of prize distribution.

Congratulations, everyone!

And once again, thank you!
***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, it's free, there are things you COULD pay for, should you ever feel the need to pay for something a little special to change things. But I havent found anything I really want to change yet, at least nothing that I want to change badly enough to have to pay for. I will let you know...
P.S. What is this "Stitches" you speak of for next Saturday?

knitfriendly said...

Congrats to all of the winners!