Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Things I Hate...

...with the white-hot heat of a thousand suns:

1) When Blogger, after about 20 attempts, still won't let me post a single mother-effin' !#$%^&* picture to my blog, for whatever reason. (If you are having similar issues today, please let me know so that I know I'm not alone!)

2) Billy Mays. If murder wasn't immoral or illegal, I'd seriously consider hiring someone to put him out of our misery. Or at least render him speechless. For life.

3) Acrylic yarn. Even before I started knitting I learned the hard way that sweaters knit with acrylic yarn look like crap after just a few wearings/washings.

***

Normally, I'm a pretty easy-going person, (or at least I'd like to think I am). And I was all set to show an updated picture of the progress I've made with the shamrock dishcloth/washcloth I'm knitting, as well as some new yarn pr0n, but, alas, it is not to be, today.

Damn blogger.

1 comment:

Sachi said...

Yes, blogger is being a pain in the ass. It's not just you.